2.12.2009

You Are Important to God

God Loves Singles!

Nothing has more potential for enhancing one’s sense of well-being than effectively loving and being loved. Whether divorced, widowed, or never married, your deepest emotional need is to feel loved, and your greatest successes will be obtained by loving others…Gary Chapman


Ask yourself, what am I willing to do to become a more loving person?

What am I willing to do to get better dates and the right mate?

Do I have same gendered friends who encourage me to continue to develop my spiritual gifts?

Can I receive both their criticism and praise, gladly?

Do I know how to connect with others without having sex.

Am I honest with God, myself and others?

***************************************************
Call or Write to 3 people that you appreciate, love and value...tell them so and why.

Pray...God, show me who needs my love and attention today. Give me insight in what to do to reach out to someone who’s been hurt or wounded by me. Amen

Single Adult Ministries... click on Comments below and add your events
http://saved-singles.blogspot.com/
cyngc2@aol.com God Bless You! Cynthia

No comments: